sean's training journal

Go down

sean's training journal

Post  Sean on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:01 pm

So seeing as I have a fair bit of free time on my hands I thought I would start one of these

so for Thursday

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

push ups
thrusters (although I might have done push jerks, I can never remember which is which) 30lbs, which was a bit on the heavy side
KB swings (done with a dumbbell)
sit ups

Time: 9:48 (ha ha Deanna)

there are 12 flights of stairs in my building (20 stairs per) so I started on Tuesday running these and doing my burpie at the top, I did 3 sets of the stairs and a grand total of 6 burpies. now I am going to go out for wings with the guys and totally ruin everything I just did Rolling Eyes

Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Friday Oct 3rd

Post  Sean on Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:49 pm

3 burpies of course

run 5ish km
went and did some weights at the gym for around 45min, remembered how boring that actually is, came back a did a set of 100s and a bunch of push ups
did a hour of stretching,
called it a day

Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sean's training journal

Post  Deanna on Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:56 pm

tongue

Deanna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Saturday and Sunday

Post  Sean on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:05 am

Saturday was my rest day, today was supposed to be a workout day but the shenanigans that took place last night have let me a little worse for wear so today is a rest day too

start again on monday I guess

Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

tuesday

Post  Sean on Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:56 pm

so the base has this extreme fitness thing at lunch so I went and tried that out, it is basically circuit training and today was a lot of plyometric type exercises, worked up a good sweat anyways

then after work a couple of the guys were doing the P-90x work outs, I went to try that as well, much to my delight, more plyo....... Mad so did that for an hour and tried not to puke

oh ya, 7 burpies

Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sean's training journal

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down